Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Interview

I had an interview this afternoon for a PPCD position. I left not knowing how it went. I think I am a great candidate, but did they? One of the six (yes 6!!) people, I know and have worked with professionally for a few years, but it is still an unnerving feeling. I will know something by next Tuesday at 5 p.m. Keep your thoughts and prayers coming! I really need this!

Joe's family came over on Sunday. It was nice...for the most part. Here are all the kids.Photobucket Bianca is going into 5th grade. She is holding Olivia & Adam, and Robbie is sitting on the floor in the front of her. Gabryel is on the floor in the middle, and Michael is trying really hard to hold Blake. Olivia just turned one, Adam is almost 7 months, Gabryel is 3, Robbie will be 2 next month, Michael is 6 and Blake is 2. It was really hard to get them all to sit still for this picture. We took 6 I think, and this was the best one.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sending you good luck vibes!!!