Friday, August 8, 2008

Cleaning

I am giving house the final "once over" before I go back to work. I feel like I just did this...oh-yeah, I did...about a week ago! It is so frustrating! I just finished Blake's playroom. He doesn't really play in there except when friends are over. A week ago Sunday, his cousin came to play and they DESTROYED it! Blake is good about keeping stuff organized, but R does not know how to play with stuff. He just dumps. Here they are just hanging out on my bed watching a movie. Photobucket It is re-organized now, and I am about to tackle the other disaster areas. I am not very good at staying on track. As long as it gets done, right?

Tomorrow is my last class for a few weeks, and I go back to work on Monday. I am really excited, except my classroom is a mess too. I met with the previous teacher this week, and she was clearing out all her stuff, so by my first official day in the room, I will know what I have. Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have fun decorating your new room!