Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 weeks

I turned 10 weeks on Saturday. Only 30 to go! I am already starting to show, well, not starting, I am. No hiding it now!

We went to the doctor on Tuesday to have an ultrasound, and saw the baby moving all around. It was awesome and I was so excited to be able to share with Blake.
Photobucket

Today at school, I had the kids guess what I had growing in me that would need the doctor to check. I got bones, healthy food, carrots, flowers, a bean stalk, and a dragon. I told them they would find out at the end of the day, and I would share a picture of it. At the end of the day, I put the ultrasound picture up on the projector and one kiddo yelled out, "What!!! You have a rock growing in you?" The other kids kind of giggled and then said, "No, silly, it's a baby." I pointed out the body parts and they were excited. I am excited to share it with them. I contemplated waiting until someone noticed, but I know 5 year olds pretty well, and I don't think anyone would have guessed it. I did get some questions about how the baby got in there, and how it was going to come out. Anytime I get those type of questions, my response is, "Talk to your mom".

I have been feeling pretty good this week. Just tired, but I know its just my body telling me to relax! I had an emotionally stressful job with Blake, and this one is emotional and physically stressful. I have been coming home early, but Some days I can't...like today. I was at school until 4:45. YUCK!