Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maternity Leave

I have begun my maternity leave. No, I am not due yet, but I really couldn't be fully functional at work anymore. My hips have been so sore, I was having tons of contractions, and to top it off, a C.R.A.Z.Y. parent screamed at me last week in the classroom because I asked her to get a tardy slip when they were 15 minutes late. Really??? Anyway, I am home now, and relaxing....or so I am supposed to be.

There's so much that needs to be done (not really) and I have been trying to chip away at it.

Yesterday I had an ultrasound, and our nameless baby weighs 7 lbs.

Photobucket

I am dilated to 3 cm and not effaced at all. He is still pretty high, and I have tons of fluid, just like with Blake. I started my walking routine this morning. I really don't know how far I went, but I was out of the house for 35 minutes. I was cramping a bit during the walk, and hope this means it's making him more ready to come.

We have a tenative induction scheduled for Oct. 19 (not soon enough) but hopefully he will come before then! We'll see!!

No comments: