Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Part 2

I posted a vent about a big blow up with my brother, then decided to delete it just in case someone in my family reads my blog. Basically, I told him he was disrespecting our mother and he told me to f* off and hung up on my 3 times in 15 minutes. I talked to my mom after, and, of course, he told her bits and pieces, and the truth was not part of that. I explained what I was doing, and what he said to me (censoring it), and why I was no longer speaking to him. He called and apologized on Sunday, and I treated him the same way he treats me on the phone. Very short answers to questions and no conversation. We hung up and haven't talked since.

My grandma is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow. She has been in a lot of pain for many years, and finally a doctor listened enough to do something about it. It was supposed to happen 2 weeks ago, but the doctor was sick on the day of surgery, and then took vacation. So tomorrow it is. She checks in at 10:30.

Blake had a fever yesterday of 100.6, and since he never gets sick, all of his meds were expired. We ran to Wal-Mart, and came home. He took a nap, woke up fine, and no fever since. I did give him a 2nd dose of Motrin before bed, just in case.

I will post pictures of Blake's sports class later. We signed up for a class at the Y that covers soccer, baseball and basketball. Last week was soccer. He is a nut, and a little too young still for organized sports. At least there are only 6 kids and the coach is fun to look at ;)

No comments: