Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boy am I pooped!

I went to school for a meeting on Monday, and worked in my classroom for about 4 hours. I went back today and finished organizing an arranging! Blake and I were there for about 5 1/2 hours today. Everything is ready....except a little decorating. That can be done quick next week, though.

On the way to the Vital Statistics office (which, by the way, is hidden) to get Blake's birth certificate I noticed that the a/c is on #3, and I am still warm. Oh, great! My a/c is out on my car. I called Mazda, and they said it may or may not be covered by the extended warranty. We'll find out tomorrow.

I did some sneaky work, but Blake is coming to my school for Pre-K this year. He is excited and so am I!!! Tomorrow, we will buy all of his school supplies!

2 comments:

Megan and Matthew Tilleman said...

I am so glad to hear that Blake will be attending your school!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got that worked out and he can be there with you at school. You are way ahead of me.. I went for about 3 hours this week and still have tons to do!