Monday, January 11, 2010

Pink Eye

This morning was running so smooth. I got up and in the shower and was ready by 5:30--which is about 20 minutes earlier than usual. I go in, wake up Blake, get his clothes out and head to the kitchen to start his lunch. About 5 minutes later I go in and his right eye is crusted shut and the left is gooey. Gross. I got him up and cleaned his eyes thinking I would be able to still go to work. I got the drops out, put them in and then really get a good look at his eyes. No way will daycare let me leave him, so at 5:45, I put in for a sub and called the Kinder lead. I hate it. I am going to be out of the room tomorrow for testing and Blake has a dentist appointment on Wednesday, so Thursday should be very interesting! I am not looking forward to it, but I also am not canceling his appointment since I have had it over a month.

No comments: