Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Boy Bed

In September 2007, I converted Blake's crib to his toddler bed, and this is how he felt about it.




He wasn't quite sure he could get out by himself, so he just sat there until I came for him.



Yesterday, we bought a twin bed to replace his toddler bed. He is almost 42" tall, and his crib mattress is really tired. He loves the new bed. This morning when I went in to check on him at 7, his eyes popped open and said, "Mommy, I LOVE my new big boy bed. Thank you for buying it." All day he has been saying thank you, and is excited about his new bed. We chose this neutral blanket and he chose the red sheets. It is perfect!







I went back to work this week, and it has been great to be back on a schedule. I got into my new classroom and started organizing stuff, and found out that I don't have much of anything. I hope I can get some new things soon! I did get my room arranged and 3 bulletin boards up. I will take pics this week and share.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a big boy!!!! :)