Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally!

So, this afternoon, I just called principal from interview 5 and left a voicemail asking what the status was. I explained that I had not heard from HR and that there is a workshop that I would like to attend on Monday, but won't pay for it if I don't know 100% that I got the job, and that I need to make daycare arrangements. That was at 1.

At 4:30, right in the middle of Oprah I might add, the phone rang. It was the principal. She said that she is glad that I called her because she was certain that HR had contacted me already. She said that I am definately the one she wants, and will get on the ball and make sure HR calls by the end of the week. I told her about the workshop and asked if the district was able to pay for it, or if I needed to pay out of pocket, and she said she would pay for it! I can't believe it! I got a job, and got the principal to pay for a $250 workshop!!!

Joe is out of town on a business trip, so Blake and I celebrated by going to the city pool! I know, we're wild! He scared the crap out of me. He got out of the pool, and I was right behind him. I looked away for about .003 seconds, and heard a splash, and he jumped in! I quickly got in and pulled him up and he thought it was HILARIOUS!!! The next 10 times, I was in the pool, and he jumped in with out any coercing at all! Now we really have to be careful around water!

Blake will start daycare on Monday, and I will have 3 days next week to get our house in order before the real chaos starts! Yay! I am so excited!!!

No comments: