Friday, July 18, 2008

How time flies

June has flown by, and I can't believe today is the 18th! Blake is definately missing daycare...as am I. I really don't know how women do it every day of the year. I miss working, talking to adults, using my brain. Today we went to Goin' Bananas in south Austin. It was great. Blake played for 2 1/2 hours and did not want to leave at all. It was almost 1:30 (the middle of nap time) and we had not even eaten lunch! He was a trooper though! We went to Wendy's for lunch and then to his favorite circle store, Target. Luckily they were out of popcorn.

Joe's birthday is Sunday. We are going downtown on Saturday night. It looks like just work friends are coming and he is a little bummed. He wanted to go to Lake Charles and do some gambling, but we just can't right now! Maybe for my birthday!

Here are some pictures from the month so far.

Blake

Blake

Helping Grandma feed the birds
Photobucket

Photobucket

My little dare-devil
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really don't know what he is doing
Photobucket

I'm a cowboy
Photobucket

Just plain ole silly
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

StephanieG said...

He is such a cutie Julie! He looks like quite a character...p

Jennifer said...

Great pics of Mr. Blake!