Monday, July 28, 2008

Update

Well, there is not an update to update you on.

Searching for a job really takes a toll on your mental health. I guess if I still had a job it really would not be that bad, but I don't.

I emailed interview 3 this morning, and just left a voicemail asking about the position. It has been pulled from the website.

I will call interview 5 tomorrow afternoon if I don't hear anything before then. You would think that if the principal was really interested (as she told one of my references and me) she would be on HR's tails to make an offer.

Blake and I went to check out a day care today. I like it. It is convienent for Joe, who will be taking him in the mornings, and convienent for me in the afternoons. And, on the nights I have school, he will be able to pick him up with no problem. I put a deposit down and have him tenatively starting on the 11th. I can up it if I need to (which I hope to need to do), and he can have a "free" day before starting. So, that helps for the day that I need to go to HR to fill out paperwork.

After the daycare, we went to Wal-Mart, which disappointed Blake since it wasn't the circle store. We managed though. We ate lunch at McD's and then browsed around until I realized it was nap time. We got in the car and started driving, Blake passed out. I tried to keep him awake, but it did not work. Usually we will get home and I can change him and lay him down and he will nap. Not today. After 90 minutes of putting him back to bed, I let him come out, put on Little Einsteins and took a quick catnap. He is exhausted, so I guess it will be an early evening! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I got so excited when I read the title. It will happen soon Julie.