Monday, June 29, 2009

For Today

Thanks Jenny!
FOR TODAY
June 29, 2009

Outside my window... is only one vehicle in the driveway. I finally sold the Focus!

I am thinking...about how to tell my principal that I want out of Special Ed if something in Kinder comes up. I love my SpEd kids, but there's something about Kindergarten that I can't get enough of!

I am thankful for... having the summer off to spend time with Blake. He is growing into a big boy, and I love it!

From the kitchen... there's a big mess...not too big, but just a mess that needs to be cleaned.

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt. It's too hot for anything else.

I am creating... some fun 4th of July crafts with Blake. I will post pictures soon.

I am going... to the bank to deposit the cash from the sale of the car, then to HEB and finally the library.

I am reading... nothing right now, but going to check out "My Sister's Keeper" today from the library.

I am hoping... for rain. Lots of rain. My grass is crunchy, even though we do our once a week watering.

I am hearing... Blake playing in the play room...FINALLY!

Around the house... is an organized mess. I know were everything is, and don't want anyone to touch it.

One of my favorite things... is taking naps in the cool A/C.

A few plans for the rest of the week... we are going to play in the pool in the backyard every day...twice a day. And pray for a healthy, and safe recovery of my Grandma. She is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow.

A picture to share... one of my favorite pictures of Blake from 3 years ago today!

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Thanks for playing along. I am glad you liked it.
That is also one of my favorite pictures of Blake. I have it on my fridge.