Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Southpark Meadows

"Take my picture with all the leaves"

Today, we met my good friend, Emily at Southpark Meadows for some shopping and some park fun. I intended on getting there about 9 so we could eat about 11:30 and be done playing by 1, but that didn't happen. I left the house at 10, so we got there, did our shopping and all of a sudden it was 12:45. Whoopsy! That's why Blake was melting down! We went to lunch and then Blake wanted to play at their wonderul playground. He saw the water and wanted to play there. I took his shoes, socks and shirt off and told him to go, but he was very upset about getting his shorts wet, and tried, many times, to take off his shorts. Luckily I had some swim trunks in the car. I ran to the car while he stayed with Emily, then he changed and had a blast!




We got home, and he did not want to take a nap. I coerced him into laying down with me and he was out in 6 minutes. I love his afternoon naps! I can't get myself too hooked on them, or I will be a bear at 12:30 in August!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I bet that water felt good, it is so freaking hot already!!